Sunday 8 April 2012

No strife with Fragrance of Life

Today I had the privilege of enjoying the afternoon/evening with Fragrance of Life, and take a peak into each person's life through chilling with them.

So, at the beginning we opened in prayer, and moved onto a general introduction session. You know...what's your name, where you from, something interesting about yourself, your vision for the group and a testimony. I was flabbergasted with what people had to say concerning their testimonies...not in a bad way of course. Powerful recollections proclaiming what God had done for them; it moved me.

When it was my time, I made sure I kept my statement nice and brief. Although I had plenty to say, my speech became a little impaired as angst began to set in, and my mind was like let's get this over with quick lol. But my testimony was my family. I'm so thankful for each and every one of them, even though I don't state it or display it much. People who know me realise that displaying affection in words or actions aint' my thing.................yet.

Time was also spent hitting 30 Seconds. Ahhhh, that game always kills me! You may know your general knowledge, but once it comes down to figuring out clues stated by a team member within that 30 second time frame, your brain decides to rebel against you and your speech goes haywire. But once you begin getting answers right, you look like a total boss.

All in all it was a good time, and a great opportunity to get to know them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment